Monday, December 5, 2011

Find a Forgotten Password Saved in Firefox

Personally, I like Mozilla Firefox and I have been using it for years. Though I m not against Internet Explorer. But honestly speaking I like firefox because of its features and add ons.

Firefox, like many popular browsers, has a built-in functionality to save passwords. I often use the save password feature so often that I've completely forgotten my passwords when I need to login to the same website on another computer. But I got an easy way to locate those saved passwords.

In Firefox, navigate to the Tools \ Options menu item. Select the Privacy button, the Passwords tab, and then click on View Saved Passwords. You'll be presented with this screen:

Click the Show Passwords button, and navigate down to the website password you are looking for.

For me this was great help, as I tend to forget my passwords and the best feature in these browsers is that they offer to remember passwords…

No comments:

Post a Comment